You have reached the Ridgway School Technology webpage. The tech staff for Ridgway School District R-2 includes Kevin Rogers and Raymond Ferguson. We are always looking for ways to keep up with the latest trends and leverage the best technology that our budget will support for the education of our K12 students.
- Elementary Staff Voicemail Access: Elementary Voicemail
- Secondary Staff Voicemail Access: Secondary Voicemail
- When prompted for Preferred Audio Format: click on "GSM Compressed WAV"
- The following links are for teachers and admin staff:
- For Teachers: PowerSchool Teacher
- For Admin Staff: PowerSchool Admin
- For Substitute Teachers: PowerSchool Substitutes
Data Access Links:
- Student Data: Alpine Achievement
- CDE Growth Model and Cedar: CDE Growth Data
- UNBOCS Student data: Info to come
Ridgway School District – Entity Number 142440
Form 470 Application # 170057703
E-rate period 7/1/2017 – 6/30/2018
28 day bidding window ends: February 2nd, 2017 at 12:00am MST.
Ridgway School District R-2 is seeking Erate Priority 1 bids for the following services.
- District Wide - Cell service up to 14 existing lines
Telecom and Fax Services
- District Wide - VoIP phone service for up to 7 lines with long distance.
- District Wide - metered lines for alarms and elevators for 5 lines.
Service to Secondary School - 1200 Green St. Ridgway, CO 81432
- District Wide - 300Mbps
5 telephone lines requested must provide their own power for use as POTS lines for alarms and elevators use.