Athletic Forms

**Required Paperwork - The following documents, a copy of your insurance card, and the athletic fee must be submitted to the high school office before players will be allowed to practice.  Students will be given a pink slip upon completion that needs to be given to the coach.  (Printed documents can be found on the wall at the secondary office next to the entrance doors.)

icon 2013-2014 Athletic Forms