- Elementary Staff Voicemail Access: Elementary Voicemail
- Secondary Staff Voicemail Access: Secondary Voicemail
- When prompted for Preferred Audio Format: click on "GSM Compressed WAV"
- The following links are for teachers and admin staff:
- For Teachers: PowerSchool Teacher
- For Admin Staff: PowerSchool Admin
- For Substitute Teachers: PowerSchool Substitutes
Data Access Links:
- Student Data: Alpine Achievement
- CDE Growth Model and Cedar: CDE Growth Data
- UNBOCS Student data: Info to come
Student Web project pages
Hello from the Tech Department!
My name is Tim Lyons. I am the Technology Coordinator for Ridgway School District R-2. I am a former graduate of Colorado State University. My background is in Computer Information Systems and Technology Education as a 6-12 educator.
My staff includes our Technology Assistant, Kevin Rogers. Kevin is a former graduate of Ridgway School, class of 2006. Kevin is very talented in repairing and configuring systems and software. He is currently continuing his Information Technology Networking education at the Delta-Montrose Technical College (DMTC).
Together, we maintain and update the technologies used at the Ridgway School District. This includes a multitude of systems and software, including the website you are viewing right now.
We have a diverse knowledge of Information Technology including Computer Networking, Voice over IP, Computer Repair, Linux, Macintosh and Windows. This knowledge allows us to provide the latest technologies to assist teachers with instruction and provide students the technology tools to further their knowledge of the world.
We are available at extension 4357(HELP). My direct extension is 1209 and Kevin's extension is 1212. If you would like to contact us via emailyons please use the ones given below.
Thanks for visiting this web page and let us know how we can further serve your technology needs.