You have reached the Ridgway School Technology webpage. The tech staff for Ridgway School District R-2 includes Rich Willis and Kevin Rogers. We are always looking for ways to keep up with the latest trends and leverage the best technology that our budget will support for the education of our K12 students.
- Elementary Staff Voicemail Access: Elementary Voicemail
- Secondary Staff Voicemail Access: Secondary Voicemail
- When prompted for Preferred Audio Format: click on "GSM Compressed WAV"
- The following links are for teachers and admin staff:
- For Teachers: PowerSchool Teacher
- For Admin Staff: PowerSchool Admin
- For Substitute Teachers: PowerSchool Substitutes
Data Access Links:
- Student Data: Alpine Achievement
- CDE Growth Model and Cedar: CDE Growth Data
- UNBOCS Student data: Info to come
Ridgway School District – Entity Number 142440
Form 470 Application # 160021516
E-rate period 7/1/2016 – 6/30/2017
28 day bidding window ends: February 22nd, 2016 at 12:00am MST.
Ridgway School District R-2 is seeking Erate Priority 1 and 2 bids for the following services.
- District Wide - Cell service up to 14 existing lines
Telecom and Fax Services
- District Wide - phone service for up to 16 lines with long distance.
- District Wide - metered lines for alarms and elevators for 5 lines.
Service to Secondary School - 1200 Green St. Ridgway, CO 81432
- District Wide - up to 300Mbps
5 telephone lines requested must provide their own power for use as POTS lines for alarms and elevators use.
- 4 Antennas Ubiquiti with installation point to point between buildings
- 4 Routers (Mikrotik) for use between buildings
- 2 Firewalls/Filters (Fortinet)
- 2 Routers (Mikrotik) to Intenet
- 30 Wireless Access Points (Ubiquiti)
- 1 Managed Service fiber lines between buildings
- 4 HP connectors for fiber lines between buildings
Internal connection between schools at approximately 2 miles is being requested as a 1Gbps solution either fiber or wireless solution with redundancy included. HP connectors would be for connectivity to existing switches in a wired solution. Four routers would be used between locations for port aggregation in a wireless solution to be used for redundancy.
Two firewalls/filters (CIPA compliant) and routers needed to expand Internet connection capabilities and redundancies to handle 500 devices / 400Mbps to Internet.
Wireless Access Points must support 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards Range of up to 400', 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports and work with UniFi Controller Software