You have reached the Ridgway School Technology webpage. The tech staff for Ridgway School District R-2 includes Kevin Rogers and Raymond Ferguson. We are always looking for ways to keep up with the latest trends and leverage the best technology that our budget will support for the education of our K12 students.
Student Chromebook Checkout Form: https://forms.gle/KHR4ZSnEKJSnQik99
- Elementary Staff Voicemail Access: Elementary Voicemail
- Secondary Staff Voicemail Access: Secondary Voicemail
- When prompted for Preferred Audio Format: click on "GSM Compressed WAV"
- The following links are for teachers and admin staff:
- For Teachers: PowerSchool Teacher
- For Admin Staff: PowerSchool Admin
- For Substitute Teachers: PowerSchool Substitutes
Data Access Links:
- Student Data: Alpine Achievement
- CDE Growth Model and Cedar: CDE Growth Data
- UNBOCS Student data: Info to come
Ridgway School District – Entity Number 142440
Form 470 Application # 220010403
E-rate period 7/1/2022 – 6/30/2023
28-day bidding window ends January 29th, 2022 at 3:00 pm MST.
Ridgway School District R-2 is seeking Erate Catagory 1 bids for the following services.
Service to Elementary School - 1115 W Clinton St. Ridgway, CO 81432
- District Wide - 1Gbps Fiber internet Current provider is Zayo
- District-Wide - 1Gbps with the max option to 10Gbps Leased dark fiber allowing each BEN to use LC fiber to pass our VLAN network traffic from one location to the other using current dark fiber to each ben Location.
Hardware – Network Switches Unifi, and Mikrotik Cloud Series. Wireless Access Points Unifi. And SFP Module for quoted wan Unifi or Mikrotik or Dell
4 POE 48port Switches with sfp+ 2 SPF+ switches 12 port or up to 24 port
7 UAP-IW-HD-US or U6-IW-US-EA 20 U6-Pro-US or 10 UAP-AC-HD-US
4 SFP Modules to Support 1Gbps single-mode Fiber or 10Gbps Fiber to support 1 strand transport or Dual strand TX and RX duplex
Provide 1 Gbps Leased Lit Fiber internet to Ridgway School District. must be a low-latency Fiber connection able to
connect the district to the public Internet with guaranteed 1 Gbps bandwidth. 1Gbps Leased dark fiber WAN connection
to link all BEN locations to the District 1Gbps fiber internet
Please view the RFP for more details.