Thank you for your interest in being a Ridgway School District volunteer.
Your help is sincerely appreciated!!
Ridgway School District Fillable (PDF) Application: (IJOC School Volunteers)
Volunteer Application Process
- Please review the entire application, as there is important information regarding how to complete the process for obtaining your fingerprint background check.
- Please go to the Colorado Applicant Background Services (Colorado Fingerprinting) website: https://www.coloradofingerprinting.com/cabs/ Here you will set up an account for your required fingerprint background check, schedule an appointment for your fingerprinting, and pay your fee. Be sure to write down the date of your appointment, as you will need to include it on your application.
- Most of the application can be completed electronically. Once you are done filling out the application, please print it.
- Take your application to the RES Office Manager or RSS Office Manager and ask them to have the building principal sign your application.
- Bring your completed application to the RSD District Office Administrative Assistant (at RES). You do NOT have to wait until RSD receives your background check - please bring the application to the District Office as soon as it is signed.
- Once we have received your background check, you will be notified via email that you are eligible to volunteer and that your name has been put on our Active Volunteer List.
Again, we would like to thank you for your interest in volunteering. We appreciate your patience and willingness to follow these procedures to ensure the safety and security of Ridgway Schools' students.